Thursday, June 11, 2009

Haywire

Haywire
Haywire at the Country Club.
Reseda, CA.

Haywire. One of those underrated bands that kicked much booty. They did two albums and appeared on a couple of seven inchers as well. All of them are great. Look for them in the bins of your local record store.

While I was making the print of the photo above, I remembered something that I wanted to try to do but always seemed to forget while I was actually in the darkroom. Well, this time I didn't forget. It's pretty basic, instead of dropping the sheet of photo paper in the developer, I just dropped developer onto the sheet giving a very artsy fartsy look to the image.
Haywire
I'm happy with the results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone on the Livewire Records message board put the second Haywire album for download on YouSendIt.com - https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNLcXlvQTYrV3lGa1E9PQ

HB said...

Shoot Guns Eat Pussy!