Friday, September 26, 2008

Truckstop Honeymoon

Truckstop Honeymoon Landing in my mailbox today was the new cd from Truckstop Honeymoon. I'm very happy about this. Truckstop Honeymoon are great and have seriously made some of my most favorite music in recent years. Made up of Katie Euliss and Mike West, these two write really fun songs with great lyrics. Always a joy to listen to, and they've always gotten better with each new record. The same goes for this new record entitled "Great Big Family." I highly recommend everyone check out their site and order their cds. You'll see some of my photos around on their site too. Also, definitely try to see them live. So very fun to see live. Katie and Mike are also two of the nicest people you'll ever meet. truckstophoneymoon.com
A little side note on the photo above, don't try visiting tidbitsphotos.com, I let the site die a short while ago. I will eventually build myself a new site when I learn how to do so.

No comments: