Friday, October 9, 2009

Refused

Refused
Refused at some warehouse.
San Diego, CA.
Sometime in '96 maybe.

A book recently came out about '90s hardcore called Burning Fight. I haven't read it, nor do I have photos in it. So I can't really provide much insight or give a worthwhile review. But it does look like a pretty good book worth a look for those interested in hardcore. An old friend of mine, Andrew Kline, of Strife fame, is hosting a party to celebrate this Burning Fight book at his shop, Tradition out in southern California. The party takes place this saturday, Oct. 10. I'll have some photos hanging up on the wall and there will be a lots of other stuff to look at as well. It seems like a really cool event and I wish I could make it out there for it. Hopefully you can make it there. Have a good time.

No comments: