Monday, March 8, 2010

Pinhole Sunset

Pinhole Sunset
Sunset.
Linden, NJ.
Summer 2009.
Pentax Pinhole.

Here's the first image I made with the Pentax Pinhole Project that I've written about before here and here. Not too many images came out as well as I would have liked. Mostly because of the light spot in the middle of of every image. It doesn't show up too much in this image, but it's a bit more obvious in some other images on the roll. I'm not exactly sure why it showed up. I have a few ideas though, like the pinhole being too big and at a slight angle. I've since made changes and am nearing the end of the roll. So I'll find out if I've made the right changes or not in the not too distant future. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Marty said...

Dave,

I've been meaning to write you for a while. I always liked your photos when Tidbit was going, but your newer images are really fantastic. I look forward to seeing more. Also interested to see where the pinhole work takes you.

Anyhow, hope life in Jersey is treating you well.
Marty

http://abovethesubtext.blogspot.com/2009/08/putting-90s-to-rest.html