Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Night Marchers

Night Marchers
Night Marchers
The Night Marchers at Santos Party House.
NYC.
Dec. 2008.
Canon AE-1.

It's been a while since I've posted a blog. Life is hitting a bit of a rough spot and the creative juices are not flowing much. More of a trickle. Ideas are forming, plans are being made for projects, so hopefully there will be some good stuff coming up in the future. I was able to make it to the darkroom for only the second or third time this year, which means I'll finally have some more updated photos to post up here and on my flickr page. As happy as I was to spend the day in the darkroom and make up lots of pretty prints, I in no way made a dent in the amount of film I've got piling up. At last count I had 20 rolls of color film, four rolls of black and white, and now I've got one black and white and two or three rolls of color waiting to be developed. At least I'm still shooting.
In other news, I'll have some photos up in a little show starting this weekend. More on that later.

Night Marchers
The Night Marchers at Santos Party House.
NYC.
Dec. 2008.
Canon AE-1.

No comments: