Saturday, May 1, 2010

Milemarker

Milemarker
Milemarker at the Knitting Factory.
NYC.
I forget when I made this photo.

I always really liked Milemarker. A really good band that not a lot of people seemed to be into. I'll never forget the first time I saw them. They were playing with The Hives and International Noise Conspiracy. The Hives played and I thought they were boring, but the kids around me seemed to like them. Then came Milemarker. They were heavy, noisy, and totally rocked the place. Many of fans of The Hives took cover. Any band that can clear a room of people that like The Hives has got to be a good band. I loved it.
Milemarker
Milemarker at the Knitting Factory.
NYC.
From the same show as the first photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Many of fans of The Hives took cover. Any band that can clear a room of people that like The Hives has got to be a good band."

This had me cracking up! Never heard of the band, but it sounds like they rock.