Friday, July 16, 2010

Old Shed

Old Shed
Old Shed.
Upstate New York.
Summer 2008.
Holga 120CFN.

I haven't been posting up too many photos to this bloggy thing. Part of the reason is that I usually make prints in the darkroom, then scan them for the internet. But, I haven't been to the darkroom in quite some time. I've been shooting, but just not printing. Hopefully that will change, but I may resort to scanning negatives. Not a favorite pass time for me. I'm not the most computer savy person so it can be battle for me to get results that I'm happy with. I guess I've just got to plug away at it and learn how click my way to a nice looking image. I much prefer doing that in the darkroom. I just like the hands on approach that is print making.

2 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

I still have stuff from sue for you
_MJ

Melissa Joy said...

let me know when is good