Friday, December 24, 2010


Hoboken, NJ.
Summer 2010.
Holga 120N.

I've been slacking on this whole blog thingy. Part of the reason is that I've run out of prints to upload to the interweb. I haven't been able to get into the darkroom for about two years now. So, I've gone to scanning negatives. Which is not a favorite activity for me. I much prefer the hands on approach that is print making in the darkroom. But that isn't an option for the time being, so here starts me posting up scanned negatives.

2 comments:

MyVintageCameras said...

I'm scanning negatives too! The results are not as good as scanned prints. The contrast, etc, never seems to be quite right even with a bit of photoshop. My husband's in trouble if my darkroom isn't done soon!

D. Sine said...

Good luck in finishing up your darkroom. I'm hoping to build one this year sometime. That is if I can get the money for materials and find some space to put it all.